govern the processing (collection, accumulation, storage, clarification, use, transfer, blocking, destruction) of personal data of any individual or legal
entity or their employees who use the website of the Administration (hereinafter referred to as the User).
By providing personal data the User confirms that he/she has read and agreed with the terms of the Regulations without any amendments and has allowed the Administration to process their personal data.
1.Sources of information
1.1. The administration has access to information that it receives in the following ways:
- information that the Users provide:
a) by making entries by the User in the registration online forms when using the services provided on the Site:
b) within the framework of activities carried out by the Administration (survey, statements, feedback forms, etc.);
- when the Administration communicates with the users via e-mail;
- information which can be obtained from the cookies;
- technical information such as: data about the user's Internet service provider, IP address, characteristics of the PC and the software being used, data on files downloaded and files uploaded to the site, etc.
1.2. Only the information stored in the database of the site in the encrypted form can be recognized as confidential in the understanding of this Regulation. Such information includes only the User's password.
1.3. Information that the User voluntarily posted in the general sections of the site when filling out registration online forms, as well as information which is available to any user of the site, or information which can be freely obtained from other publicly available sources, is not confidential.
2. Use of the Information
2.1. The administration processes only the information that the User provides voluntarily.
2.2 The administration has the right to process personal information about the user obtained in accordance with clause 1.1.
2.3. User's personal information obtained in accordance with clause 1.1. is the below:
- email address, contact information;
- information which can be obtained from cookies;
- any other information that the User left about himself/herself when filling out the online registration forms on the Site.
2.4. The administration can use the User's personal data for the purpose of sending messages of a technical and administrative nature, news.
2.5. The administration does not store information obtained from cookies.
2.6. User information is not subject to disclosure to third parties, except as otherwise provided by law.
2.7 The user can delete himself and all his data, which are stored in the database:
- log in to his Account dashboard (Personal profile) https://www.zoomworld.info/en/admin/ ;
- in the "Delete yourself and all your data" section to delete yourself and your data from the site.
3. Final conditions.
3.1. By visiting the pages of the site, the User automatically accepts the Terms of the Regulations.
3.2. The activities of the Administration are carried out in accordance with the legislation. Any claims, disputes, official appeals will be considered strictly in accordance with the legislation.
3.3. The conditions of this Regulation can be changed by the Administration unilaterally and these come into force immediately from the moment of being published on the Site. In case where the changes are significant the Administration may inform the user via e-mail (sent to the e-mail address) or by posting on the site prior to the changes coming into force.